Eurodib SC05 Drop-In Double Induction Range with Digital Temperature Control
Drop-In Induction Range for Faster Cooking
If you run a restaurant, commercial kitchen or catering company, the Eurodib SC05 drop-in range will help you get the job done much faster. This unit will fit nicely in just about any counter top surface with a little prep work. A glass top makes clean-up easy and the range has a durable hard plastic frame. Cast iron or magnetic stainless steel cookware will be needed for this range. Copper, glass, and aluminum cookware will not work and should not be used with this range. A full one year warranty on parts and labor is also included with the purchase of this model. The range operates with 208 to 240 volts which will require special wiring. Very energy efficient, this unit operates on just 2800 watts and 11.6 amps.
- Digital Temperature Control. Temperature goes from 150 F to 450 F: 150,180,210,240,270,300,330,360,390,420,450 Product dimensions (W x H x L) : 11.4" x 3" x 20"
- Amperage: 11.6
- Volts: 208-240
- Watts: 2800
- NEMA: 6-15
- Material: High quality Glass Top with Hard Plastic frame
- Origin: China
- Warranty: 1 year parts and labor
- Warning: The power will completely shut off within 1 second if either: (A) The wrong type of cookware is used. OR (B) No cookware is placed on the unit. *USE WITH INDUCTION COMPATIBLE COOKWARE* *Compatible Pans/Pots: Cast iron, enameled iron, stainless steel. Flat bottom pans/pots with diameter of 5" to 10" (12-22 cm). *Non-Compatible Pans/Pots:*% Heat resistant glass, ceramic container, copper, aluminum.
- Warning:Power Rate is 2800 Total ( Front: 1000W Back: 1800W)
CERTIFICATIONS: ETL, CSA