Brema Brema Stainless Steel Ice Bin BIN110 and BIN200
ITEMS ELIGIBLE TOWARDS $350.00 FREE SHIPPING
Low-temperature sous-vide cooking maximizes the preservation of nutrients in food and enhances flavor. Little to no oil and minimal salt is required to preserve taste, and no direct contact occurs with air or water. Heat is evenly distributed throughout the food during cooking, preserving the vibrant colours and flavors of your food. Thermal immersion circulator will save on energy in comparison to an oven or gas stove, as well as reduce the presence of smoke in the kitchen. Precise temperature and time control ensures that your food won’t overcook, and your preferred temperatures are attainable every time. Temperature setting: 5°- 99 °C (41°- 210 °F)Time setting: 0 - 99 hours Temperature setting available in °C or °F Suitable for polycarbonate or insulated containers Not recommended to use it with a saucepan or pot
- Product warning - Drains by gravity.
- Product warning2 - Ships by transport (less-than-truckload). *REQUIRES A PALLET*
- Product warranty - 3 months part and labor
- Product material - 304 scotch brite Stainless Interior and Exterior
- height - 39.3
- weight - 117
- package-length - 34.6
- description - Frame completely in Stainless Steel 18/8. Scotch brite finish. Inside Bin in polyethylene. Compatible with TM140A and TM250A Pebble Makers.
- length - 32
- width - 22