Bron Coucke 4100CLR "Le Gourmet" Turning Slicer, (5.4" W x 9.5" H x 14.25" L)
The Bron Coucke "Le Gourmet" 4100CLR stainless steel turning slicer is the perfect tool for any busy commercial kitchen. This model will make quick work of vegetables including carrots, potatoes, beets and much more. The slicer is very durable and made from long lasting materials. Sturdily built, its "come apart" construction also makes it simple to use and easy to clean.
A Versatile Stainless Steel Turning Slicer
Great for making birds' nests, elegant salads and garnishes, this model has something for everyone. If you run a catering company or busy commercial kitchen, this slicer will produce high volumes of vegetables. Dishwasher safe, this model will break down easy and stores well while not in use. At only 6 pounds, this slicer can go just about anywhere that you do. Four suction cups come standard with this unit making it easy to stay in place while in use. The measurements for the slicer is as follows 5.4" x 9.5" x 14.25". Made in France, this unit has a generous 3-month warranty.
- "Le Gourmet" Turning Slicer:
- Product dimensions (W x H x L): 5.4" x 9.5" x 14.25"
- Package dimensions (W x H x L): 12" x 12" x 18"
- Net Weight : 6 lbs
- Unit comes with one flat blade and three interchangeable multi-blade units. Angel hair: 1 and 2 blades. Spaghetti: 4 mm blade. Adjustment thickness: 1 to 3.5 mm. Frame in stainless steel on four suction cups, blade holder face plate in composite material, vegetable spinning wheel in plastic, stainless steel blades.
- Material: Stainless Steel.
- Origin: France
- Warranty: 3 months